SSC MTS Eastern Region Result & Cut off 2017: The Staff Selection Commission has been organised the SSC Multitasking Staff examination on 30th April 2017. Contenders who have given the examination can check their SSC MTS Non-Technical SSC MTS Eastern Region Result & Cut off 2017 from http://www.sscer.org/. The MTS examination was successfully organised by SSC & currently all the hopeful are waiting for examination score card. SSC is all set to announce the on its official website. Contestants will able to collect SSC MTS Result 2017 from here after it is officially declared.
SSC MTS Eastern Region Result 2017
SSC will release the result region wise for all entitled candidates. Eastern Region result is available online on http://www.sscer.org/ and candidates can get it download from there. Once result will upload online authority will release cut off marks and merit list as well accordingly. Candidates can check their secured marks by checking the score card.
SSC MTS Eastern Region Cut off 2017
Authority will release the cut off marks seaport for each region. We have given here complete expected cut off marks for eastern region candidates:
|State||General||OBC||SC||ST||Ex. Service Man|
How to download SSC MTS Eastern Region Result & Cut off 2017
- To begin with visiting the Staff Selection Commission eastern region official site i.e. http://www.sscer.org/.
- Now, click on the link of the SSC MTS Result/cut off list 2017 from the homepage.
- Then contenders have to submit Registration Number/Roll Number and Password / DOB which is requisite for getting the Result.
- Now click on the submit tab.
- Now, the result will come out on the desktop of the candidates.
- Students must take the print of the result card & keep it safely for future
Official website: http://www.sscer.org/