Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017, Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017-18, Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2017 in Rajasthan, Rajasthan Postal Circle Bharti 2017 for 1577 posts
Rajasthan Postal recruitment 2017 – 1577 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy
Indian Postal Department is one of the largest government department runs under the Ministry of Communication and IT. This time authority has released Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 for district/ village wise in the state of Rajasthan vide notification number RECTT/1-41/GDS/2017.
The candidates those will be selected after the various process should have to stay at the appointed places only. There is a large number of 10th class passed candidates those were waiting for Raj Postman Recruitment 2017 for 1577 posts. At the time of joining, appointees should have tendered a security bond.
Application forms are available online from 04/04/2017 and can be submitted till 03/05/2017. Applicants need to fill the Postal Circle Job in Rajasthan with proper and correct details as wrongly filled Rajasthan Postal circle application form will not be entertained.
Now this time Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017-18 board will select the candidates on the basis of merit list according to the applications forms received by the applicants. Here we are providing the Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 Advertisement details for the seeking candidates.
|Bank Paper||Railway Paper||UPSC Paper||SSC Paper|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan GDS Vacancy 2017
- Required Qualification for Rajasthan GDS Aspirants those have passed 10th class from State Board or Equivalent will be eligible to fill the application form online.
- Computer Knowledge for Rajasthan GDS JOB 2017: The candidates also have computer knowledge and required to furnish computer training certificate minimum 60 days from a recognized Computer Training institution.
- Agr relaxation for Rajasthan Dak Sevak Vacancy 2017: The maximum age limit is specified by the concerned authority is 40 years and minimum age is 18 years. The Age limits are computed as on the last date for application submission. Candidate will be entitled to Age relaxations as per category as OBC category: 3 years, SC/ ST category: 5 years and PH category: 10 years.
- Recruitment Process for Rajasthan Postal Bharti 2017: This selection will be merely based on the marks acquired in 10th Class, without carrying out any other selection round. Recruitment authorities will prepare a merit list to give the appointment letter to selected candidates. Higher aged candidates will be preferred if 2 or more candidates are having equal marks in 10th Class. The selected candidates will be informed about their selection via SMS and they can also check the status on official web portal in due course.
- Application Fee for Rajasthan GDS Bharti 2017: Authority has fixed the Application Fee only for male candidates (OC/ OBC (Male Candidates): need to pay Rs.100/- and Application Fee for SC/ ST/ Female candidates nil.
- Salary in Rajasthan GDS Bharti 2017: Rs. 5470 to 6470/-
- Document required for Raj GDS 2017: 10th Class Marksheet, Category Certificate, Photo, Signature
www.appost.in Rajasthan GDS Application Form 2017 Apply online:
Interested candidates can check full details regarding Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2017 through www.appost.in. we are giving full details regarding Rajasthan GDS vacancy 2017.
जिन छात्रो ने 10th क्लास पास क्र ली वो यहाँ से ग्रामीण डाक सेवक की भर्ती के बारे मे पूरी जानकारी ले सकता हैं नीचे दिए गये लिंक से आप राजस्थान ग्रामीण डाक सेवक की भर्ती एलिजिबिलिटी क्राइटीरिया, आयु, सेलेक्षन प्रोसीजर ओर अन्य
Rajasthan GDS 1577 Vacancy 2017 Apply Online
|Sr. No.||Category||Number of Posts|
Rajasthan Postman Recruitment 2017 Important Date
- Organization Name: Rajasthan Postal Circle Department
- Apply Mode: Online
- of Available Seats: 1577 Posts
- Name of the Vacant Post: Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
- Application Start Date: 04th April 2017
- Last Date to fill the Form: 03rd May 2017
- Result: June 2017 (Tentative)
How to Apply for Rajasthan Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Candidates, please Log on the official web portal at “www.indiapost.gov.in” or www.appost.in.
- Prior to start from filling completes the registration and find the registration number.
- Thereafter find the “Apply Online” and click on that link.
- Now fill the application form appropriately with all the required information.
- Then, upload the scanned copies required documents along with the signature.
- Submit the application form and obtain its printout for upcoming reference.
<<<<< Click here to fill GDS Application Form>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<RPSC 2nd grade Teacher Question Paper>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<RPSC 1st grade Teacher Question Paper>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<RPSC Jr. Accountant Question Paper>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher Question Paper>>>>>>>
<<<<<<Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017>>>>>>>>>