IB ACIO Previous Year Question Paper Download PDF: We are talking about IB ACIO previous year question paper as well as IB ACIO Exam Study material via this content. Through the puranepapers website, you can check all details regarding IB ACIO Exam such as IB ACIO Syllabus.
It will be very helpful for all applicants, who want to need the job in IB Sectors. We are trying to provide some Intelligence bureau ACIO Previous year question papers with Answers on this content. In below, we are giving a direct link to download old question papers of IB ACIO Exam.
|UPSC Paper||SSC Paper||Bank Paper||Railway Paper|
IB ACIO previous year question Paper with Answers Free download
In these days, people are waiting to appear for the government recruitment exams. They will get the recruitment for each and every exam. According to their desire, they can apply for the exam. Now, we are going to discuss one of the recruitment exams which are nothing but the IB ACIO exam.
All candidates, who are going to participate in this exam, then must download IB ACIO Previous year question paper Pdf in Hindi by this content. This is one of the recruitment exams which are conducted by Ministry of Home Affairs. This exam will be conducted every year without fail.
This exam will be conducted every year without fail. The right candidates will be selected for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer. As per the requirement is available, the candidates will get the posting in the different area.
- Download Reasoning Study Material [ Topic Wise]
IB ACIO Exam Syllabus and pattern 2016:
IB ACIO Written Test will be divided into two Parts:
- Objective Type Question Paper -100 marks – 100 Questions
- Descriptive Test – 50 Marks – 1 Questions answer to written out of 3
IB ACIO Last 5 Years Solved Question Paper Pdf download: 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014
This exam is conducted all over the states of the country. So, the candidate may expect huge competitions over the exam. This is the reason that they have to be very sure in preparing for their exam. They have to apply for the exam when they get the notification of the exam immediately. The IB ACIO previous year question papers 2011, 2012, 2013 and will be released on official web page. The exam details will be specified official sites of this exam.
The official site of this exam is www.mha.nic.in. In this site, the candidates can also check the details about the exam. It will be helpful, to begin with, the exam preparation. Candidates can download Intelligence bureau ACIO Previous year papers pdf by www.puranepapers.in web page. According to the procedure of the application, the candidate has to apply for their exams.
|IB ACIO Exam Syllabus||IB ACIO Model Paper|
|IB ACIO Study Material||IB ACIO Study Plan|
MHA Intelligence Bureau ACIO Sample, Old, Model, and Practice Question Paper download
Once they applied to the exam, they can start preparing for their exam. Since they may not get huge time to prepare for the exam. When it comes on preparing, they have to be clear with the IB ACIO Exam Syllabus. The IB ACIO exam will be conducted as objective form. So, the candidate should analyze the options before providing the correct answer. The exam question paper will be framed by means of four methods. They are
- General awareness
- English language
- Mathematical aptitude
In English language section, the candidates have to write the précis writing about the topic specified in their exam. And they have to complete these four sections in a day of the exam. The total duration of the exam is 1 hour 40 minutes.
Here, the 70 minutes should be used to answer the objective questions and the remaining 30 minutes should be used for writing an essay in the English language. If the candidate feels tough, they can down the IB ACIO previous year question papers easily.
Since they can get the IB ACIO Question Papers in the official sites with the answers. So, they will not get any confusion while getting the question paper pdf download.
- Download General English Study Material [ Topic Wise]
IB Solved Questions and Answers:
- If increasing 20 by P Percentages gives the same result as decreasing 60 by P percentages. What is a P percentage of 70?
- There are six tasks and six persons. Task 1 cannot be assigned to either person 1 or 2 , task 2 must be assigned to either person 3 or person 4. Every person has to be assigned a task. In how many ways can the assignment be done?
- What is the sum of all positive integers lying between 200 and 400 that are multiplies of 7?
- Most of the harappan inscriptions were recorded on _________?
- Bronze Plates
- Who founded Patlipura?
- Mahapadma Nand
- The Indian Space Research organization (ISRO) is in __________?
- Which kind of power accounts for the largest share of power generation in India?
- Hydro Electrically
- The largest number of cotton textile mills is in_______?
- Tamil Nadu
- Who among the following president held office for two consecutive terms?
- Only one
- Muscle fatigue occurs due to the accumulation of________?
- Pyruvic Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Oxalacetic Acid
- Uric Acid
- The venue for Olympic in 2012______?
- New Delhi
- Which state production maximum soyabean in India?
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- Two Pipes A and B can fill a tank in 20 Minute and 30 Minutes respectively. If pipes are opened together. Time taken to fill the tank is:
- 50 Minute
- 12 Minute
- 25 Minute
- 15 Minute
- If a man walks 20 km at 5 Km/hr, he will be late by 40 minute. If he walks at 8 Km/Hr . How early from the fixed time will be reach?
- 50 Minute
- 12 Minute
- 25 Minute
- 15 Minute
- A boy was asked to multiply a certain number by 50. He multiplied it by 30 and got his answer less than the correct one by 400. The number to be multiplied was:
- The least number which when divided by 4, 6, 8, 12 and 16 leaves a remainder of 2 in each case is:
- In A exceed by 40 percent, B is less than C by 20 Percent Than A: C?
- SEBI was established in __?
Link To download IB ACIO Question Paper:
|Paper 1||Paper 2||Paper 3||Paper 4|
|Paper 5||Paper 6||Paper 7||Paper 8|
Download IB ACIO Subject Wise Question Paper:
|Quantitative Aptitude||Logical Reasoning||General English||General Knowledge|
|Paper 1||Paper 1||Paper 1||Paper 1|
|Paper 2||Paper 2||Paper 2||Paper 2|
|Paper 3||Paper 3||Paper 3||Paper 3|
|Paper 4||Paper 4||Paper 4||Paper 4|
Bank Exam Question Paper Download:
|IBPS Clerk||IBPS PO||IBPS RRB PO|
|IBPS RRB Clerk||IBPS SO||SBI Clerk|