MAT Previous Year Question Paper Download PDF: MAT previous year question papers with solution Pdf link was released on our web page www.puranepapers.in. Those applicants are searching MAT Previous year question papers Pdf here and there on the internet.
Now time to download AIMA MAT old Question Papers with answers pdf by this content. Through this web page, we are giving all MAT entrance study material such as MAT Previous year Papers Pdf, MAT Model Question paper Pdf, MAT Old Question Paper Pdf and others. You can also check overall pattern of MAT Entrance by this web content.
MAT previous year Question Papers with solution Pdf Free download
The AIMA organization is going to conduct AIMA MAT Entrance Exam in all over India. Huge numbers of applicants are participating in MAT Exam. Before Participate in the entrance examination, candidates need to download MAT Solved Question papers Pdf as well as MAT Previous year question paper 2011, 2012 and 2013 by this web page.
Now, the students are trying to make their education in the better way. For that, they have to decide proper course to learn with. Since they have to shine in their area. So, they have to select only the course where they have interest. When it comes to professional courses, there are huge in number.
|Entrance Paper||Medical Paper||Engineering Paper||Govt Paper|
MAT last year Solved Question Paper Download 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
To get the professional course, the students should score high marks in the examination. Only then they can able to get the best college to begin with their professional course. Some of the students will deeply get mess with selecting the professional courses. Interested and Appeared candidates must download MAT Last year Question Paper Pdf by fill Login Id and Registration Number.
Even though there are many kinds of courses and colleges are available in the country, the students will think to join in the best colleges. It is not an easy thing to consider. Almost all the top colleges will think to conduct the entrance examination for selecting the students to admit in their college.
This entrance examination is called MAT. The term MAT refers to Management Aptitude Test. They have to clear this examination before getting admission to the colleges. It is must to the students who think to make their higher studies in top colleges.
AIMA MAT Model, Sample and old Question Papers with solution pdf
Here, the students will think to score high marks in the examination. The reason is that they will not get admission if they score low marks. To make their marks high, they have to prepare for the exam without any disturbances.
There are many ways are available to make the preparation in better way. Now, they can make use of the AIMA MAT Previous year Question Papers Pdf which is available on the official sites. This will be available for every year.
The students can make use of the question paper to know how the question paper is framed. This will be very useful to learn for the examination. The AIMA MAT Previous year Question Papers will be available on official web portal as well as this web page as very soon.
How to download AIMA MAT Previous year Question Paper Pdf
The previous year question paper is becoming the latest trends for the preparation of the entrance examination. The students can easily get the question paper. Since the exam committee has updated them in the online sites. Now, they can able to download them easily. Here are the steps to download the question paper in an easy way.
- Logon to the official site, aima.in.
- Select the previous year question paper link.
- The list of question paper will be displayed.
- Choose the required question paper in that list.
- Click downloads option to download.
- Specify the PDF format to download the document.
Some Solved Questions and Answers:
- A Screwdriver and hammer currently have the same price. If the price of a screwdriver rises by 5 % and the price of hammer goes up by 3 % , how much more will it cost to buy 3 screwdriver and 3 hammers?
- 3 %
- 4 %
- 5 %
- 8 %
- If n and p are both odd numbers, which of the following must be an even number?
- There are 30socks in a drawer, 60 % of the socks are red and the rest are blue. What is teh minimum number of socks that must be taken from the drawer without looking in order to be certain that at least two blue socks have been chosen?
- The ratio of chickens to pigs to horses on a farm can be expressed as the triple ratio 20:4:6, if there are 120 chickens on the farm, then the number of horses on the farm is?
- A worker is digging a ditch. He gets 2 assistants shop work 2/3 as fast as he does. If all 3 work on a ditch they should finish in it what fraction of the time that the worker takes working alone?
- What does the acronym CTBT stands for?
- Continued Test Ban Treaty
- Commercial Tax Tariff
- Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty
- None of these
- Which newspaper has the motto- Journalism of courage?
- The Hindustan
- The Washington Post
- The Indian Express
- The guardian
- The Indian railways are one of the largest railways systems with an extensive network of over 63000 route kilometres. Approximately __________ of the network is electrified?
- 50 %
- 25 %
- 45 %
- 60 %
- The national Literacy Mission (NLM) seeks to achieve full literacy i.e sustainable thersold level of 75 % literacy by year?
- None of these
- A Clock is place in such a manner that at 12 o’clock, its minute –hand points towards north-east. In which direction does its hour –hand point at 1:30pm?
- Ram Starts from his house on cycle and goes 10km towards North- East. He turns to the left and cycle 8 Km, and then he turns towards south- east and cycles for another 10Km. Finally, he turns towards his house. In which direction is he going now?
- South- East
- North- West
- A and B can separately do a piece of a work in 20 and 15 days, respectively. They worked together for 6 days, after which B was replaced by C. If the work was finished in the next 4 days, then the number of days in which C alone could do the work will be?
- 60 days
- 40 days
- 35 days
- 30 days
- When 5 % is lost in grinding wheat, a country has to import 20 million bags to make up of the loss. But when only 2 Percent is lost, it has to import 15 million Bags. What is teh quantity of wheat which grows in the country in million bags?
- 133 1/3
- 106 2/3
- 166 2/3
- Gauri went to the stationers and bought items worth Rs. 25, out of which 30 Paise went on sales tax on taxable purchases. If the tax rate was 6 %, then what was the cost of teh tax –free items?
- What will be the ratio of simple interest earned by a certain amount at the same rate of interest for 6 years and 9 years?
- Data Inadequate
- An automobile financier claims to be lending money at simple interest but he includes the interest every six month for calculating the principle. If he is charging an interest of 10 %, the effective rate of interest becomes?
- 10 %
- 25 %
- 5 %
- None of These
- A sum of Money lent at compound interest for 2 years at 20 % per annum would fetch Rs. 48 More. If the interest was payable half yearly than if it was payable annually, the sum is?
- A man has to cover a distance of 6 Km in 45 Minutes. If he covers one –half of the distance in 2/3rd time, what should be his speed to cover the remaining distance in the remaining time?
- 12 Km/h
- 16 km/h
- 3 Km/h
- 8 Km/h
- How Many companies from India found a place in the Global – 500” List?
- Recently Tata Consultancy Service (TSC) has succeeded in acquiring a big deal from a bank of China worth?
- $ 75 million
- $ 50 Million
- $ 100 Million
- $ 125 Million
Link To download MAT Question Paper Year wise:
|MAT 2001||MAT 2002||MAT 2003||MAT 2004|
|MAT 2005||MAT 2006||MAT 2007||MAT 2008|
|MAT 2009||MAT 2010||MAT 2011||MAT 2012|
|MAT 2013 GK||MAT 2013 DA||MAT 2014|
MAT Exam Study Material:
|MAT Exam Syllabus and Pattern||MAT Exam Model Paper|
|MAT Exam Best Books||How to Crack MBA Entrance Exam|
Download Topic Wise question Paper:
|QA and DI Paper||General English|
|Logical Reasoning||GK And GA|