BSNL MT Previous Year Question Paper: The BSNL organization will be released BSNL MT previous year Question Paper pdf link on official web portal. Interested and eligible candidates must download BSNL Management Trainee previous year question paper Pdf through this web portal. We are providing full study material for BSNl MT Exams such as BSNL MT Previous year papers, BSNL MT sample papers, BSNL MT Model Question papers and others.
|Bank Paper||Entrance Paper||SSC Paper||UPSC Paper|
- 1 BSNL Management Trainee Previous year Question paper Pdf download
BSNL Management Trainee Previous year Question paper Pdf download
BSNL stands for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. It is a government recognized telecommunication company. Every year this company opens vacancies for all the deserving candidates who wish to pursue their career in this field. In order to get employment under this brand name, you have to sit for a written test that is followed by a round of interview.
One of the best ways to prepare you for the examination of this test is by making use of the BSNL MT previous year Question papers. With the help of these papers, you will be able to get an idea of the kind of examination pattern, the duration of the examination and the tips and tricks to attempt the paper in the best way.
BSNL MT Exam Pattern and syllabus 2016
|Test Name||Total Marks||Weight age|
|Interview and Personality Test||75||12.5 %|
BSNL Management Trainee Written Exam
|Test||Total marks||Time duration|
|General English||150||180 Minute|
|MT –Stream General||
|MT Stream –Technical/Management|
|BSNL MT Exam Syllabus||BSNL MT Model Paper|
|BSNL MT Study Material||BSNL MT Study Plan|
BSNL MT Last year, Sample and model Question paper Pdf download
There will be papers on all the subjects that will be included in the examination. The subjects that are included are English, general management, MT- stream general, MT stream technical and management. One of the best sources to extract the BSNL MT last year question paper is by making use of the official website of the examination authority. On the website, you will be able to find the papers of the BSNL MT Previous year question papers till date. Follow the below mentioned simple steps to get the desired response:
- The first step will be to log into the official website. The website is very simple and fast to use. Since this is the official portal so all the information that is posted on this website is authentic and latest.
- Once you will open the website on the homepage of the website you will be able to read a lot of options. Each option contains a different kind of information. Out of all, you can click on the option that reads previous year paper.
- Once you click on it a page will open on which you will be able to find papers of the previous year. The year will be mentioned on all the links. You can click on any one of them and the paper will open on the computer screen.
- You can obtain this paper by taking out a print out of it or you can download it and keep it safe on your computer screen for your reference. This will be very beneficial and helpful in your preparation for the examination. You can practice these papers once you are done with all the preparation of the syllabus.
Some Solved Questions and Answers for BSNL MT Exam 2017
- A certain type of mixture is prepared by mixing brand A at Rs. 9a Kg. with brand B at Rs. 4 Kg. If the mixture is worth Rs. 7 a Kg. How Many kgs. of brand A are needed to make 40 kgs of the mixture?
Answer – Brand A needed is 24 kgs
- A Wizard named Nepo says “ I am only three times my son’s age. My father is 40 years more than twice my age. Together the three of us are a mere 1240 years old” how old in Nepo?
Answer – 360 years old
- One dog tells the other that there are two dogs in front of me. The other one also shouts that he too had two behind him. How many are they?
- Three cards are drawn at random from an ordinary pack of cards. Find the probability that they will consist of a king, a queen and an ace.
Answer – 64/120
- Consider the following statements about one of Indi’s leading batsman:
- He has scored now more than 8000 runs in Test matches
- He has made four successive centuries
- Ha has made five Test double hundred
- He is credited with most catches by an Indian player
Which is he?
- Sunil Gavaskar
- Sachin Tendulkar
- Rahul Darvid
- Saurav Ganguly
- Which South African country has elected a leftist leader as its president for the first time in the 180 years old history of South Africa?
Link To download BSNL MT Question Paper
|BSNL JAO Question Paper download||BSNL JTO Question Paper download|
|BSNL TTA JE Question Paper download||BSNL Question Paper|
BSNL MT Question Paper Download
|Quantitative Aptitude||Logical Reasoning||General English||General Knowledge|
|Paper 1||Paper 1||Paper 1||Paper 1|
|Paper 2||Paper 2||Paper 2||Paper 2|
|Paper 3||Paper 3||Paper 3||Paper 3|
|Paper 4||Paper 4||Paper 4||Paper 4|