BSNL Junior Accountant Previous Year Question Papers
The BSNL Junior Accountant officer previous year question paper pdf link will be released on official web page. Those applicants have successfully applied for BSNL JAO Examination, now time to download BSNL Junior accountant study material such as BSNL Junior Accountant previous year papers, BSNL JAO Previous year question papers Pdf, BSNL Junior accountant officer sample papers pdf as well others. Candidates must download BSNL Junior Accountant officer old question paper pdf by this link.
|UPSC Paper||Entrance Paper||Bank Paper||SSC Paper|
BSNL Junior Accountant Officer Previous year question Papers pdf download
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is an Indian state- owned Telecommunications Company; The Headquarter is located in New Delhi, India. There are 962 vacancies available for the JAO (junior accounts officer). There are thousands of candidates who all are appearing in this examination. The candidate can easy apply for the post of junior accounts officer from the official website of the BSNL www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in.
There are the lot of candidates who all are searching for the Govt jobs so, there is the best opportunity for them. After filled online application form, candidates are searching BSNL Junior Accountant officer previous year papers here and there. Only those candidates are eligible for the BSNL JAO who has completed their degree diploma in predictive trades. All the important updates, details of the information, important instructions are available on the official website.
|BSNL JAO Exam Syllabus||BSNL JAO Model Question paper|
|BSNL JAO Study Material||BSNL JAO Exam Study Plan|
BSNL JAO Previous year Question Paper pdf download
The study materials, books, exam pattern, answer key, previous year question paper etc. are easily available on the official website. The candidate can easily download the BSNL JAO previous year Question Papers from the official website of the BSNL JAO (junior accounts officer) and then they can prepare well for their examinations before the exam.
The candidate can score well with the help of previous year question papers in the written examination of the BSNL JAO. For knowing the model of questions coming in the previous year papers it is the good habit to prepare BSNL Junior accountant old papers Pdf.
|BSNL MT Question Paper download||BSNL JTO Question Paper download|
|BSNL TTA JE Question Paper download||BSNL Question Paper|
How to download BSNL JAO Sample, Practice and Model Question Paper pdf
- The students who are preparing for the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) JAO they need to heck out the old or previous year question papers to get the good score in the test.
- When the candidates will prepare from this they will be able to get the better rank in the written exam of the junior officer.
- You can easily download the sample papers, model papers with the solution in the format of pdf and you can download it for free.
- The written exam is of two papers. The first paper is of general awareness/aptitude and English. The second paper is of cost accounting/ finance management/ tax & commercial These questions are of objective types.
- You can take reference from the previous year papers as they can make the estimate about the type of questions which will come in the written exam of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) junior accountant written an exam and you can make your preparation simpler.
So the candidates can take help from these model papers of previous years to crack the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) JAO exam.
Some Solved Questions and Answers:
- Complete the sequence:-11 80 22 33 40: Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, _____?
- Who holds the record of hitting second fastest ODI Century?
- AB De Villiers
- Corey Aderson
- Shahid Afrid
- Sachin Tendulakar
- Who is chief justice of India?
- Justice Sathasivam
- Justice Verma
- Justce H.L.Dattu
- Justice R.M.Lodha
- The Ratio of present age of mother to her daughter is 5:3. Ten years hence, the ratio will be 3:2. Find their present ages?
- 50, 30
- 35, 21
- What is ASBA?
- Applications Supported by blocked amount
- Applications supported by Bank Account
- Application Sanctioned by bank Agreement
- Application Supported by Bulk Account
- What is WMA?
- Ways and Means advance
- World Management Association
- Wide Management Area
- None of above
- The first Minister of a state cabinet who went on to become Supreme Court judge is?
- Justice Gopalakrishana Gokhale
- Justice V.R. Krishna Iyer
- Justice Ramaswamy
- Justice Soumitra Sen
- What is GRN?
- Goods Received Note
- Goods Returned Notice
- Gross Rate Number
- Government Rated Note
- What is OECD?
- Organization for Economic and Collaboration and Development
- Organization for Economic and Cooperation and Development
- Operation for Economics and Collaboration and Development
- Organization for Entrepreneurs cooperation and Development
- We have a group of 8 Men and 7 Women. We are asked to from a sub-committee of 3 Men and 4 women out of them. In how many ways this subs –committee can be formed?
- A car covered 200 kms. For first 50 Kms., it moved at 50 kmph, second at 40 Kmph, third at 25kmph and lastly at 20 Kmph. Its average speed (kmph) was:
- 35 Approx
- 30 Approx
- 20 Approx
- 39 Approx
Link To download BSNL JAO Question Paper:
|Paper 1||Paper 2|
Download BSNL JAO Subject wise question Paper:
|Quantitative Aptitude||Logical Reasoning||General English||General Knowledge|
|Paper 1||Paper 1||Paper 1||Paper 1|
|Paper 2||Paper 2||Paper 2||Paper 2|
|Paper 3||Paper 3||Paper 3||Paper 3|
|Paper 4||Paper 4||Paper 4||Paper 4|