BPCL Previous Year Question Papers Download: The BPCL previous year question paper pdf link will be released on official web portal. Those applicants are searching question paper must check our web portal www.puranepapers.in. By this content, you can download BPCL general workman previous year question paper pdf by a single click. Here we are providing the full update regarding BPCL Papers on official web page.
|UPSC Paper||Entrance Paper||Bank Paper||SSC Paper|
BPCL Previous year question paper for Mechanical, Electrical, Chemistry
BPCL (Bharat petroleum corporate limited) has announced the official notification for the posts of Field operator. The candidates must know the syllabus before appearing for the exam so that they can prepare thoroughly for the exam.
Even if the candidates want to know more about the exam then they can check the official website. The notification is out for the total 196 posts. Applications are invited by the BPCL for the jobs. So the candidates who have started preparing must take references from the BPCL previous year question paper Pdf.
BPSCL General Workman Previous year solved question papers
- The candidates who want to appear for the exams conducted by BPCL (Bharat petroleum corporate limited) must need some study material from which they can prepare for the exam.
- They can get the help for the sample papers, model papers of the previous year. You can download the solved question papers on various websites such as www.puranepapers.in. You will get all the data about the answer keys, questions papers, and cut off etc.
- Download the exam and you will definitely be able to prepare better for the exam. Once you download it free you can practice it as many times as you can. The candidates can score well with the help of previous year question papers in the written examination.
- For knowing the model of questions coming in the previous year papers it is good habit to prepare previous year question paper
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Previous year question paper with Answers
There are a huge number of applicants participates in BPCL written examination. Before participating in the examination, candidates are waiting for BPCL Previous year papers for Mechanical Pdf from official web portal. We are also providing a direct link for downloading model question papers for mechanical, Electrical, Civil and others on our web portal.
If the candidates want to check the syllabus and the exam pattern then the candidates can check the official website of Bharat petroleum corporate limited (BPCL ) i.e. bharatpetroleum.com. The written exam is held which is of objective type.
The written test includes reasoning abilities, quantitative aptitude, and Basic English skills. For this, the candidate should know the exam pattern so that they can clear the exam early and can score very good marks.
You can take reference from the previous year papers as they can make an estimate about the type of questions which will come in the written exam of BPCL (Bharat petroleum corporate limited) and you can make your preparation simpler.
The study materials, books, exam pattern, answer key, BPCL previous year papers etc. So the candidates can download the previous year question papers for the exam of BPCL.
|BPCL Sample Question Paper||BPCL Model Question Paper|
Some Solved Questions and Answers:
- The carbonyl compounds can be changed into alkenes by the use of:
- Witting reaction
- Perkin reaction
- Prins reaction
- Benzoin condensation
- Picryl chloride on reacting with aqueous sodium hydroxide changes into picric acid. The reaction follows:
- Benzyne mechanism
- SN2 Mechanism
- SNAr Mechanism
- SRN1 Mechanism
- The most stable conformation of cyclohexane is:
- Half –chair
- Twisted chair
- Sandmeyer recation can be used for the conversion of amiline into:
- An Auxochrome shifts the absorption band towards:
- Shorter wavelength
- Linger wavelength
- No Change in wavelength
- Higher frequency
- The Emission of radiation which results due to transition of the molecule form an excited state to the ground state without a change in multiplicity?
- Inter-system crossing
- Internal conversion
- Which of the following has the lowest band gap?
- Grey tin
- Which of the following is n example of elemental semiconductor?
- According to collision theory of reaction rates, the rate of reaction depends?
- Only upon the total number of collision per second
- Only upon the colliding molecules with energy greater than threshold
- Upon the orientation of molecules at the time of collision
- Both b and C
- In nodular iron, graphite is the form of?
- Free Carbon
- Hardness of steel depends on
- Amount of carbon it contains
- The shape and distribution of the carbides in iron
- Method of fabrication
- Content of alloying elements
- Which of the following has maximum hardness?
- The mathematical technique for finding the best use of limited resources in an optional manner is known as:
- Operation research
- Linear Programming
- Network Analysis
- Queuing theory
- Which of the following error are generally distributed in accordance with the Gaussian distribution:
- Be Doubled
- Be Halved
- Become four times
- None of above
Link to download BPCL Question Paper:
|Electrical||Aptitude||Chemical 1||Chemical 2|
|General Knowledge||Mechanical 1||Mechanical 2||Chemical 3|