APICET Previous Year Question Papers Download: Now here we are going to explain about AP ICET Previous year question paper through this article. Those applicants are searching AP ICET Solved papers here and there, and then you need to must visit this web portal. The Andhra Pradesh education department will be released AP ICET Old question paper pdf on official web page.
|UPSC Paper||Entrance Paper||SSC Paper||Bank Paper|
AP ICET previous year question papers solutions download:
If you want to get the direct link to download AP ICET Question paper Pdf. Just by seeing the heading as APICET, you all may get confused. The full form of APICET is Andhra Pradesh Common Integrated Test. If you want to do your Post graduation degree you can opt for this test. Through this web portal, you can download full syllabus of AP ICET Entrance Exam by the single click.
The Andhra University offers regular classes for MBA and MCA. This test is conducted by Andhra University. This university is not only known for studies it is a research devoted university. This test contains the syllabus covering three major topics as Analytical ability, Mathematical ability, and Communication ability.
This test is conducted for selecting students for MBA and MCA. There is the age limit to apply for the examination. You must be above the age of twenty-one.
AP ICET Model, Sample and Old Question Paper Pdf download
After considering the age limit there are other limitations to join the classes. To join MBA you must have completed your bachelor degree of three years. The pass percentage in your U.G degree must be at least fifty percent.
If you have completed your bachelor degree by distance education you must give details regarding your completion like any kind of proof for your completion. You must obtain a minimum of twenty-five percent in the ICET examination. By this content, we are providing AP ICET Model Question Paper Pdf.
You can get previous year question paper of ICET by fill Login ID and password on this web portal. There is relaxation regarding SC/ST in qualification for applying the exam. But there is no relaxation in regard to the pass percentage. It is common for all candidates.
|AP ICET Exam Syllabus||AP ICET Model Paper|
|AP ICET Study Material||AP ICET Study Plan|
ICET Previous year Question Papers with Solutions Pdf download
If you fulfill all the above qualifications, then you become eligible. Every year the exam will be conducted. You can apply online to appear for the exam. Details for the exam, exam hall and exam fees can be obtained from the official websites of AP ICET.
To know more about the university you can log in to the official website.But to get the details of AP ICET Exam Syllabus. You must login to the former website only. Once you log in the website you will get all details regarding the exam.
How to download AP Integrated Common Entrance Test Previous year Papers
So let us know how to prepare for the exam. It is always good to prepare by using AP ICET previous question papers for any kind of exam. AP ICET Entrance Exam Previous year question papers will give you a rough idea of how the examination will be. It will give you a fair idea for a good preparation for the exam. How can you get the AP ICET Past year question papers? You can follow the following steps.
- Go to the official website apicetonline.in.
- You have categories icon by the side of the homepage.
- Just scroll on the screen, you have previous year question papers.
- Once you click that you get two options as free download and download as PDF.
- Choose your option.
- You get question papers in parts.
Some Solved Questions and Answers:
- HCF of two numbers is 15 and their sum is 150. If both the number are greater than 15, then those numbers are?
- 45, 105
- 30, 120
- If n= 847XK is a Perfect square then the least possible positive value of K is:
- The Number of distinct Prime factor of 8! Is:
- If the fractions 1/2, 2/9 and 7/13 are expressed with a common denomination, then the least number is:
- The Difference between compound interest and simple interest on a sum for 2 years at the same 6% interested per annum is Rs. 36. Then that sum ( In rupees) is
- The Length and breadth of a rectangle are changed by +20% and -10% respectively. Then the percentage change in the area of the rectangle is.
- A Person buys an article with 15 % discount on its Marked price. He makes a profit of 15% by selling it at Rs. 3910. Then the marked price pdf the article (In rupees) is
- If the cost price of 20 books is equal to the selling price of 16 books, then the percentage os profit is
- Fame: Films
- Train: Track
- Idea: Brain
- Plane : Clouds
- Water : Boat
- Two pipes A and B can fill an empty tank in 6 hours and 8 hours respectively. After opening both of them for t hours the pipe B is closed and the pipe A filled the rest of the tank in 4 hours. Then t?
- A and B can do a work individually in 20 days, 15 days and 25 days respectively. To complete the work fast, which of the two are to be assigned the work?
- A, B
- B, C
- C, B
- B alone
- A cube has a volume of 128 cm^3. It is divided into 8 equal cubes. Then the ratio of an edge of smaller cube to an edge of the original cube is?
Link To download ICET Question Paper year wise:
|ICET 2002||Download Here|
|ICET 2003||Download Here|
|ICET 2004||Download Here|
|ICET 2005||Download Here|
|ICET 2006||Download Here|
|ICET 2007||Download Here|
|ICET 2008||Download Here|
|ICET 2009||Download Here|
|ICET 2010||Download Here|
|ICET 2011||Download Here|
|ICET 2012||Download Here|
|ICET 2013||Download Here|
|ICET 2014||Download Here|
|ICET 2015||Download Here|