UPSEE Previous year Question paper Pdf download
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) has discharged its notification for entrance examination for the admission of candidates into the engineering and other professional colleges. This year i.e., in 2016, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University is conceded to organize the examination. Also, The Government of Uttar Pradesh, Technical Education Department has permitted for the constitution of Central Admission Board (CAB) under the Vice Chancellor chairmanship.
- UPSEE Entrance Exam Syllabus
The Organization has released UPSEE Previous year question paper Pdf on official web page. This time all the control and functioning of the State Entrance Examination is in the hands of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
The examination has been conducted in the month of April 2016. The candidates who have missed the opportunity to apply for the examination this year can wait for the notification to be released by the authority in next year. The UPSEE Entrance Exam conducts for getting admission in various courses infamous college in all over Uttar Pradesh State.
|State Paper||Entrance Paper||UPSC Paper||Bank Paper|
UPTU UPSEE Old question Paper Pdf download with Answer
The examination is conducted for all the undergraduate courses and is held in an offline mode. On the other hand, all postgraduate courses examinations eventuate in an online mode. There are total 12 papers for which different marks are allotted. The questions will be in MCQs format.
There is no provision of negative marking in this examination. Paper 1, 2 and 3 holds total 600 marks. Paper 4 carries 500 marks, paper 6, 7 and 8 contains 300 marks and lastly, paper 9, 10, 11 and 12 carries total 400 marks.
The UPSEE Old Papers is bilingual in nature i.e., questions will be asked in both Hindi and the English language expects for the paper 4 part A. For each correct answer 4 marks will be allotted to the candidate. After solved UPSEE Model question paper, you will get the full overview of entrance exam question papers.
- UPSEE Entrance Exam Study Material
UPSEE last 10 year solved Model Question paper for MBA entrance
The candidates who are interested in taking admission in the well-known institutions for their completion of particular courses should fulfill all the eligibility criteria which are required to give the examination. The candidates should keep a watch on all the notifications which are released by the authority time to time.
For the preparation of the examination, one should be effectually focused and hard working. Effective and competent study material helps a candidate to prepare for the exam easily and accurately. One should also take help from the UPTU AKTU Previous year question Papers with solutions which can be downloaded from a number of sites available online.
The UPSEE Previous year Papers will help the candidate to prepare for the exam accurately and conveniently which informs the candidates about various exam details like the pattern, syllabus. Relevant questions etc. By solving the question, a candidate also enhances its speed and accuracy and effectually learns the ability of time management. Solutions can be referred at the time of cross checking the questions attempted by the candidate.
Some Sample Questions of UPSEE Entrance Examination:
- Two Wire have lengths, diameters and specific resistance all in the ratio of 1:2. The Resistance of the first wire is 10 ohm. Resistance of the second wire in ohm will be?
- The Acceleration of the center of mass of a uniform solid disc rolling down an inclined plane of angle of α
- g Sinα
- 2/3 g Sinα
- 1/2 g sinα
- 1/3 g Sinα
- What Causes Chromatic aberration?
- Non- Paraxial rays
- Paraxial rays
- Variation of Focal Length with color
- Difference in radii of curvature of the bounding surface of the lens
- The Graph Between the time period and the length of a simple pendulum is?
- Straight Line
- The Image formed by concave mirror?
- Is always real
- Is always virtual
- Is certainly real if the object is virtual
- Is Certainly virtual
- A Particle having almost Zero mass and exactly Zero Change is?
- By increasing the temperature of a liquid its?
- Volume and Density increase
- Volume and Density Decrease
- Volume increase and Density Decrease
- Density Increase and Volume Increase
- Which of the following is not the property of the photons?
Link To Download UPSEE Previous year Question Paper Subject wise:
- Download UPSEE AG-I, AG-II & AG-III Previous yearQuestion Paper
- Download UPSEE MCA ( Lateral Entry) Previous year Papers
- Download UPSEE MAM ( Lateral Entry) Solved question Papers
- Download Aptitude test for Architecture
- Download Aptitude Test for B.Sc Graduate in Engineering Pdf
- Download Diploma Holder in Pharmacy
- Download Aptitude Test for Diploma Holder in Engineering
- Download Aptitude Test for General Awareness ( BHMCT, BFAD & BFA)