CDS Previous Year Question Paper Download: Now we are going to talk about CDS previous year question papers with solution pdf through this content. Interested and eligible candidates must download CDS Previous year papers, CDS Sample Question papers Pdf, CDS old question papers Pdf by this web portal.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) organization will be released UPSC CDS Previous year papers Pdf link on official web portal. Before participating in this examination, candidates must check CDS Exam Syllabus and pattern 2016 by our web portal www.puranepapers.in. We are giving full details regarding Common Defense exam (CDS) such as previous year papers for CDS, Sample Question papers and CDS Exam Study Material 2016.
|UPSC Paper||Entrance Paper||Bank Paper||SSC Paper|
CDS Previous year Question papers with Answers Free download Pdf
The Union Public Service commission (UPSC) organization will be released UPSC CDS Notification on official web page. There are a huge number of applicants participate in CDS examination. Now they are searching CDS eliminatory mathematics previous year papers pdf as well as CDS general knowledge previous year question papers here and there.
We are giving information regarding UPSC CDS previous year question papers on this content. CDS stands for combined defense service. The army is considered to be the backbone of the nation.
It protects us from all kind of external evasions. This is possible because the army functions with the support and help of the best staff. Only the deserving candidates are able to get jobs in the army.
There is a number of different department of the army and each department enrolls candidates as per the need. Every year the process of recruitment is held.
|CDS Mathematics Question Paper||UPSC CDS GK Question Paper||UPSC CDS English Question Paper|
UPSC CDS Maths, General knowledge previous year Question papers pdf
Every post has a different method of recruitment. Some common steps that are involved are the examination that is followed by a round of physical test and then finally the round of interview. After the candidate has cleared all the steps then the final selection is made.
In order to make sure that you are able to prepare well for the written test, you have to make sure that you study by making use of good quality study material and professional help. After you think you are done with the preparation you can refer to the CDS previous year papers.
CDS Old Question papers with solutions that have been attempted by individuals in the past year. In these papers, you will get to know about the pattern of the examination along with the duration and various other parameters.
After you are done with the preparation you can pick CDS II Previous year papers and attempt them. Mentioned below are all the steps that are involved in getting the question paper:
- With help of a good internet connection, you can log into the official website of the authority. The official website is upsc.gov.in. On this website, you will be able to get all the information like date sheet, syllabus etc. This website will also provide you the previous year paper.
- Once the website will open you have to study all the options carefully that are present on the homepage. The options will clearly state the name of the kind of information that will be present in it.
- Once you come across the option of CDS Sample Question papers. You can click on it and then the papers will open on the computer screen for your reference.
- You can select the paper that you wish to study. You can download it or you can take out a print out of it for your reference. Make sure that you attempt the paper well and point out all your shortcomings and cover well.
|UPSC CDS Exam Syllabus||UPSC CDS Model Question Paper|
|UPSC CDS Exam Study Material||UPSC CDS Exam Study Plan|
Download UPSC CDS Previous year Questions and Answers:
- A cloth store is offering “Buy 3, get 1 free”. What is the net percentage discount being offered by the store?
- 20 %
- 25 %
- 33 1/3 %
- In a certain school the ratio of boys to girls is 7:5. If there are 2400 students in the school, how many girls there?
- X can do a piece of work in 25 days. Y is 25 % more efficient than X. The Number of days taken by Y is:
- 15 Days
- 20 Days
- 21 Day
- 30 Days
- 45 People take 18 days to dig a pond. If the pond would have to be dug in 15 days , then the number of people to be employed will be:
- A sum of money becomes 3 times in 5 year. In how many years will the same sun become 6 times at the same rate of simple interest?
- 15 years
- 5 years
- 10 years
- 5 years
- A milkman bought 15 kg of milk and mixed 3 kg of water in it. If the price per Kg of the mixture becomes Rs. 22, what is cost price of the milk per Kg?
- A number of consists of two digits whose sum is 8. If the 18 is added to the number, the digits are reserved. The Number is equal to:
- The Price of an article is Rs. 25. After two successive cuts by the same percentages , the price becomes Rs.20.25. if each time the cut was X%, then:
- Which of the following is neither prime number nor composite number?
- None of these
- There are some benches in class room having the number of rows 4 more than the number of columns. If each bench is seated with 5 students, there are two seats in a class of 158 students. The Number of rows is:
- Which one among the following cities never get the vertical rays of the sum all through the year?
- What is the target of the millennium development goal of the United Nations with respect to “universal” Primary Education?
- All children both boys and girls would complete a full course primary schooling by 2015
- All children both boys and girls are to be literate by 2050
- All boys should go to school to complete a full course of primary schooling by 2025
- All girls should be enrolled in primary school by 2015
- The Broken hills famous for Zinc and Lead are located in:
- Kanha National park belongs to which one among the following biogeographical areas in the world?
- Tropical Sub-humid Forests
- Tropical Humid Forests
- Tropical Dry Foods
- Tropical Moist forests
- The warm and dry winds that below down the steep valleys in Japan are called:
- Santa Ana
- Which one among the following creeks is not associated with the state of Gujarat?
- Kori Creek
- Godai Creek
- Kajhar Creek
- Sir Creek
- According to the census 2011, which one among the following Union Territories has the least population?
- Daman and Diu
- Dadar and Nagar Haveli
Link To Download UPSC CDS Exam Question Paper:
|2009 CDS I||Download Here||Click Here||Click here|
|2009 CDS II||Download Here||Click Here||Click here|
|2010 CDS I||Download Here||Click Here||Click here|
|2010 CDS II||Download Here||Click Here||Click here|
|2011 CDS I||Download Here||Click Here||Click here|
|2011 CDS II||Download Here||Click Here||Click here|
|2012 CDS I||Download Here||Click Here||Click here|
|2012 CDS II||Download Here||Click Here||Click here|
|2013 CDS I||Download here||Click Here||Click here|
|2013 CDS II||Download Here||Click Here||Click here|
|2014 CDS I||Download Here||Click Here||Click here|
|2014 CDS II||Download Here||Click Here||Click here|
|2015 CDS I||Download Here||Click Here||Click here|
|2015 CDS II||Download Here||Click Here||Click here|
|2016 CDS I||Download Here||Click Here||Click here|
|2016 CDS II||Download here||Click Here||Click here|
UPSC Question Paper Download Link
|UPSC IAS Question Paper||UPSC NDA Question Paper||UPSC AC Question Paper|
|UPSC SCRA Question Paper||UPSC APFC Question Paper||UPSC IES Question Paper|