- 1 RRB JE Previous Year Question Paper Download
- 1.1 RRB Junior Engineer Previous year Question Paper Pdf
- 1.2 RRB JE Previous year Papers Pdf in Hindi for Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Electronics
- 1.3 Railway RRB JE Last year, Sample and Model Question Paper Pdf download
- 1.4 How to download RRB Civil, Mechanical and Electrical previous year Question Paper Pdf
- 1.5 Link To Download RRB JE Previous year Question Paper:
- 1.6 RRB Junior Engineer Previous year Question Paper Streamwise:
- 1.7 RRB Junior Engineer Question Paper Download:
RRB JE Previous Year Question Paper Download
The RRB JE previous year question paper pdf for Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, and Electronics will be released on our website www.puranepapers.in. You can download Junior Engineer subject wise question paper. We are providing full details regarding RRB JE Exam previous year Question paper pdf, RRB JE Model Question paper Pdf & others.
The Railway Recruitment of Board (RRB) organization will be released notification for Junior Engineer posts in the Mechanical, Civil and Electrical field. Eligible and Interested candidates must have to apply for RRB Junior Engineer posts through official web page After filled online application form, candidates can check RRB Junior Engineer Previous year Question Paper pdf in Hindi on official web page. We are going to also provide RRB JE Exam Syllabus and pattern on this web page.
|Railway Paper||SSC Paper||Bank Paper||UPSC Paper|
RRB Junior Engineer Previous year Question Paper Pdf
For the appointment of junior engineer (civil, Mechanical, and Electrical, Communication, Automobile, IT, Maintenance, Electronics and printing press) and depot material superintendent, RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) conducts a written examination for the candidates. The examination for filling up the posts of Junior Engineer, the examination is conducted every year by RRB. A number of candidates give the examination from all over the country.
Form Filled candidates, must download RRB JE Last year Question paper Pdf as well as a junior engineer last year Question Paper pdf on this web portal. A candidate should be properly familiar with the overall syllabus of the examination. The important dates and the notifications which are released by the authority time to time are also be considered by the candidate.
RRB JE Previous year Papers Pdf in Hindi for Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Electronics
The examination of RRB Junior engineer includes the Objective type multiple choice questions. The duration of the examination is 2 hours. Total questions asked in the exam paper are 150 which are segregated into two parts in which 90 questions are asked from Technical ability and General science and other 60 questions are from General awareness, Reasoning, and General intelligence.
There is also a provision of negative marking in which 1/3rd marks are deducted for each wrong answer. General science will include the questions related to the basic concepts of science and will consist of subjects like chemistry, physics, zoology and biology. In this content, we are providing Railway Recruitment of Board JE Previous year question Paper Pdf on www.puranepapers.in web page. Here you can check the direct link to download RRB JE Previous year Papers for Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Pdf on this web page.
|RRB Junior Exam Syllabus & Pattern||RRB JE Exam Study Material Download|
|RRB Junior Engineer Model Papers Pdf||RRB JE Exam Study Plan [ Tips & Tricks]|
Railway RRB JE Last year, Sample and Model Question Paper Pdf download
General intelligence and reasoning will include the questions asked from similarities and differences, coding and decoding, decision making, relationship concepts etc. The Interested candidates must have to download RRB JE Previous year question Paper Pdf by after login. The arithmetic section will include the topics of taxation, pipes, and cisterns, frequency polygon, Mensuration, Bar diagram, use of tables etc.
General awareness section includes the topics on current national and international affairs, Finance and marketing, banking, Indian history, politics, new technologies and sports etc. A candidate should perceive the notifications which are released time to time by the recognized authority. All applicants, who have filled online application form, now they are searching last year question paper of RRB Junior Engineer exam for Mechanical, Civil, and Electrical Pdf.
How to download RRB Civil, Mechanical and Electrical previous year Question Paper Pdf
The exam is conducted each year by the RRB. The aspirants who wish to apply for the examination should be updated with the notifications released by the authority. With the help of proper guidance, focused mind, confident approach, a candidate can easily pass out the exam.
A candidate should take help from the books, guides, and RRB JE Question Paper for Electrical, Mechanical, Civil and Electronics which are available online for the competent preparation of the examination. Various online sites and links are available with which one can easily download the question papers and can solve them for their better practice and adequate preparation.
Therefore, not only books and notes help the candidates to prepare for their examination but also the previous year question papers are really effective for them which help them to increase their efficiency in time management.
- First of all applied candidates must visit an official web page.
- Then go to “Previous year Papers” link
- Click on that link and fill your basic details such as Roll number & Registration Number
- Then click on “submit” button
- Click on download button and save on your personal drive for future use
Some Questions asked in Junior Engineer Exam
- When the Load Line coincides with the centroid of the rivet group, the rivet is subjected to?
- Shear only
- Tension Only
- Bending only
- Shear as well as tension
Answer – (A)
- An ISMB 500 is used as a beam in a multistory construction. From the viewpoint of structural design, it can be considered to be “ laterally restrained’ when
- The tension flanges is laterally restrained
- The compression flanges is laterally restrained
- The web is adequately stiffened
- The conditions in both (a) and (c)
- A steel column pinned at both ends has bucking load of 200KN, If the column Is registered against lateral movement at its mid –height, its bucking load will be?
Answers – (D)
- In a steel plate girder, the web plate is connected to the flange planets by fillet welding. The Size of fillet welds is designed to safety resist?
- The bending stresses in the flanges
- The vertical shear forces at the section
- The horizontal shear force at the station
- The forces causing buckling in the web
Answer – (C)
- Deflection limitations over beams are imposed because deflection may causes?
- Undesirable twisting and Distortion of end connection
- Problems in drainage system
- Psychological effect on users
- All of the above
Answers – (D)
- The Performance of a specific task in CPM is known as?
- The Final technical authority of a project is?
- Assistant engineer
- Superintending Engineer
- Time and Progress chart of construction also known as?
- Bar Chart
- Gantt Chart
- Modified Milestone Chart
- All of the above
- The Drop manholes are generally provident sewers of?
- A circular Shaft has been subjected to a pure torsion moment. The ratio of maximum shear stress to maximum normal stress at any point would be?
Link To Download RRB JE Previous year Question Paper:
RRB Junior Engineer (JE) Question Paper:
|RRB Junior Engineer (JE ) Question Paper 2015||RRB Junior Engineer (JE) Question Paper 2014|
RRB Junior Engineer Previous year Question Paper Streamwise:
|RRB Junior Engineer (JE ) Civil Question Paper||RRB Junior Engineer (JE) Mechanical Paper|
|RRB Junior engineer (JE) Electrical Question paper||RRB Junior engineer (JE) Electronics Paper|
RRB Junior Engineer Question Paper Download:
|RRB JE Paper 1||RRB JE Paper 2|
|RRB JE Paper 3||RRB JE Paper 4|
|RRB JE Paper 5||RRB JE Paper 6|
|RRB JE Paper 7||RRB JE Paper 8|
|RRB JE Paper 9||RRB JE Paper 10|
|RRB JE Paper 11||RRB JE Paper 12|
|RRB JE Paper 13||RRB JE Paper 14|