RBI Grade B Officer Online Application Form 2017: RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment notification has been published on RBI official web portal. RBI has released Application form for 161 Grade B Officers Online and the same can be filed until 23rd May 2017. Reserve Bank of India welcomes online applications to eligible job seekers for Grade B officer vacant posts to fill up all over the India. Candidates are required to check RBI Grade B Officer Online Application Form 2017 before applying application form online.
Desirous & eligible job seekers those were looking for Latest Bank Jobs may apply this RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017 through online application form prior to the last date of form submission. Aspirants who hold Bachelor’s degree with aggregate 60% marks from recognised university are only eligible to apply RBI Grade B Recruitment 2017. Applicants have to visit this web page to check the process of the application form, date, qualification, important dates, admit card and much more.
RBI Officer Grade B 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017 Minimum Educational Qualification: Candidates must have degree holder with 60% marks along with 60% marks also in 10th & 12th examinations. SC/ST/ PWD categories candidates have to show, 50% marks.
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017 Age Limit: Candidates are going to apply for RBI Grade B Officer are required to completed Minimum 21 years age & maximum age is 30 years. Age limit relaxation will be applicable to reserved categories candidates according to government norms.
RBI Grade B Officer 2017 Application Fee: Candidates are suggested that they can pay application fee online mode thru net banking or any credit/debit cards. The application fee is for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 850, SC, ST, PwD and Ex-S candidates are Rs. 100, and RBI Staff are exempted from application fee.
Numbers of Attempts: General category will be allowed 6 times attempts and there is no limit for SC/ST/OBC/PwD category till the age boundary.
RBI Officer Grade B 2017 Application Form:
Online application form is available at the official website of RBI. Each candidate has to fill the application form online only as RBI will not accept any offline submission of the application form. Candidates are required to visit the official web portal of RBI and fill their RBI Grade B application form thru online mode only.
RBI Grade B Officer Online Application Form 2017
- RBI Grade B Officer Notification Date: 01/05/2017
- Start Date for Online Submission of Application: 03/05/ 2017
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application: 23/05/ 2017
- Last Date to Print Application Form: 24/05/2017
- Dates to Pay Application Fees: 03rd to 23rd May 2017
- Date for Download Admit Card: 15 days prior to exam date
- Preliminary Examination Date: 17/06/ 2017
- Mains Examination Date: 07/07/ 2017
- Interview Schedule: Date to be announced soon
- Final Result: Date to be announced soon
RBI Grade B officer Selection Process: The selection process for RBI Recruitment Grade B Officers posts 2017 will be purely based on following selection rounds:
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personnel Interview
RBI Officer Grade B 2017 Admit Card: RBI will issue B Grade Officer admit card for Phase-1 & Phase-2 exam on its official web portal within 15 days prior to the examination date. Candidates can download their admit card B Grade Officer from the official website of RBI. RBI will not send admit card by post to any candidates in any circumstances.
Applicants can download Admit card by filling the Registration Number, Password and Date of Birth. Candidates have to keep their admit card during the exam period as without admit card candidates will not be allowed to attend the exam.
RBI Recruitment 2017 Important Details:
|Name of The Organization:||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Mode:||Online procedure|
|Name of Posts:||Officer Grade ‘B’ Vacancies|
|Selection Process||Online Exam & Interview|
How to fill RBI Grade B Officer Application Form 2017
The application form is available online and candidates need to approach the official website and need to fill the application form according to steps given bellow:
- Candidates have to visit RBI official website www.rbi.org.in.
- Now navigate to Opportunities section and click on this link.
- Now click on current vacancies and find the application form along with official notification for the RBI Officer Grade B 2017
- Do the Register with an email address and proper details.
- Fill the Form with the required information.
- Upload latest pass-photo & signature scanned images.
- Candidates have to pay the required fees.
- Take a Print out of your application for future reference.
RBI Grade B Officer Notification 2017 – Complete Details
- RBI Grade B Officer Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2017
- RBI Grade B Officer Exam Previous year papers
- RBI Grade B Officer Exam Result & Cut off 2017