OICL Assistant Insurance Previous Year Question Paper Download: Now we are going to talk about OICL Assistant Previous year Question paper on our web portal www.puranepapers.in. All candidates, who have successfully filled OICL Assistant online application form, must download OICL assistant Last year Question papers through this web portal.
Through this content, we are providing a full update regarding OICL Assistant Exam Question Paper Pdf. The appeared candidates must download OICL AO previous year papers with solutions by this content.
OICL Assistant Previous year Question Papers with Answers Pdf download
OICL is oriental insurance company limited. The field of insurance is very vast. This is an insurance company that is very reliable and comes up with great insurance plans for the benefit of the customer.
Along with giving a number great insurance offers to the clients it also offers a wide range of job options to all the eligible and deserving candidates. It has to be made sure that in order to get the job you clear the process of examination that is conducted by the authority.
Candidates can check OICL Assistant Exam Syllabus and pattern through official web portal. There are huge numbers of applicant looking for OICL Assistant old Question papers here and there on the internet.
The process of examination is well planned. First of all the candidate has to apply for the examination and then start with the preparation of the examination. A good quality preparation can be done with the help of the good quality study material and the right kind of the techniques of study.
First of all the candidate has to apply for the examination and then start with the preparation of the examination. A good quality preparation can be done with the help of the good quality study material and the right kind of the techniques of study.
|UPSC Paper||Bank Paper||Govt Paper||SSC Paper|
OICL Assistant Model, Sample, and Last year Question Papers download Pdf
There is should a proper timetable that you should follow and cover the whole syllabus till the examination. Before that, you must keep some time spare for the purpose of revision. The best way to do the revision is with the help of the OICL Assistant insurance previous year question paper. These are the papers that are designed by the authority and attempted by a number of students in the past years. You can get these papers with the help of the following steps:
- You have to make use of the official website of the authority. The official website is oicl.com. This website is the official portal so any information that you gather from here will be true and up to the mark. You need not ask or consult anyone in order to be sure of the information.
- Once the website will open on the screen of the page you will be easily able to find the option of previous year paper. As soon as you find it you just have to click on it and the paper will open.
- You can obtain these papers by taking out a print out of it or you can even download these papers and keep them on the computer system. After you are done with the preparation you can start attempting these papers and make sure that you match the answers that you have given with the correct answers to the questions. This is one of the best ways is to grade the preparation that you have done.
Important Topics Asked in OICL Assistant Exam:
|General knowledge||Quantitative Aptitude|
|Logical Reasoning||General Knowledge|
Some Solved Questions and Answers for OICL Assistant
- 14 students are standing in row from left. After interchanging their positions. First student goes at 14th place, second goes at 13th place, and third goes at 12th and so on. If “A” was at ninth position before change, then after changing he would be at which place?
- Fifth from right
- Sixth from right
- Fifth from left
- Sixth from left
- Fresh cherries contain 99% water. Suppose you have 1 Kg of fresh cherries. After a few hours in the sun, some water evaporates and the percentage of water in the cherries becomes 98%. The new weight (in g) of cherries is?
- To x liters of an x% solution of acid. Y liters of water are added to get (x-10) % solution of acid. If x>20. Then the value of y is:
- A and B are two alloys of gold and copper prepared by mixing metals in the ratio 7:2 an 7:11 respectively. If equal quantities of the alloys are melted to from a third alloys C. the ratio of gold and copper in C will be:
- Height of a cylindrical jar is decreased by 36 %. By what percent must the radius be increased so that there is change in its volume?
- Government of India launched the Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission in?
- When is National Energy conservation day celebrated?
- 16th August
- 5th September
- 10th November
- 14th December
- Which of the cup/trophies is associated with the game of Football?
- SAFF Cup
- Deodhar Trophy
- Indira Gandhi Gold Cup
- Wimbledon Trophy
- According to Transparency international corruption perception index, 2011. What is India’s rank amongst 183 countries?
- Where electricity was first introduced on a commercial scale in India?
- If DOCTOR is written as FQEVQT, how PATINET can be written in that code?
- If in a code PREMIER is written as XOILSIO, ANTAGONISE is written as MQNMZBQSDI, hen how can REPORT be written in the same code?
- Which one of the following is different for the other three?
Download OICL Assistant Question Paper:
|Paper 1||Paper 2||Paper 3|
|Paper 4||Paper 5||Paper 6|
|Paper 7||Paper 8|
OICL Assistant Important Info:
|OICL Assistant Exam Syllabus||OICL Assistant Sample Paper|
|OICL Assistant Exam Study Material||OICL Assistant Best Books|
IBPS Exam Question Paper:
|IBPS RRB Clerk||IBPS RRB PO||IBPS Clerk|
|IBPS PO||SBI PO||IBPS SO|
|SBI Clerk||SBI SO|