Odisha Postal recruitment 2017 apply for 1072 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy: Odisha Postal Circle Department has discharged the notification no. ST/1-3/19/GDS/2017 DATED 27/03/2017 to fill the 1072 Gramin Dak Sevak. The official Notification was released on 27/03/2017 on its official website. Candidates who were waiting for Odisha Postal recruitment 2017 may submit their GDS Application form on or prior to the 26/04/2017.
The Candidates who desire to do Post Office job in Odisha state can apply online by entering the proper details with specified fee. The candidates who wish to apply for the gramin dak sevak recruitment Odisha advertisement must check the official to get aware regarding the requisite fee, age limit, qualification, important dates etc.
Odisha GDS Vacancy Details 2017:-
Odisha Postal recruitment 2017 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Age Limit: Candidates have must complete their age 18 and not completed more that 40 years on the last date of submission of application form. Applicants will be awarded age relaxable as 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC categories, and 10 years for PH category candidates.
Odisha Postal GDS Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
Candidates, those have completed 10th class from certified Board are able to fill the application form for the post of GDS. Applicants ought to furnish computer knowledge and also produce the basic computer training certificate since at least 2 Month from certified Computer Training Institute. Candidates those have passed 10th or higher study with computer subject will be exempted to submit Computer training certificate.
Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 Required Fee:
OC/OBC Male candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee. SC/ST/PH/Women are exempted from paying the application fee. Candidates are suggested to pay the application fee only at Head Post offices as another manner of payment will not be accepted.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be complete via automatically created merit list by system on the source of marks secured in 10th class. If candidates had secured the equivalent marks in 10th Class, then the authority will prepare the Odisha Postal Circle merit list according to DOB (higher age as merit), female belongs to ST, SC, OBC, and male belongs to ST, SC, OBC, UR.
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 Odisha:
|Sr. No.||Category||No of Posts|
AP Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2017 Important Date
- Organization Name: Odisha Postal Circle Department
- Apply Mode: Online
- of Vacant Seats: 1072 Posts
- Name of the Vacant Post: Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
- Application Start Date: 27th March 2017
- Last Date to fill the Form: 26th April 2017
- Job Site: Odisha
How to apply for Odisha GDS Recruitment 2017 For 1072 Posts
- Candidates have to register themselves by approaching the authorized web portal 0n https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline.
- After getting the Registration Number log on to the official website http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/ and open “Apply Online”.
- Thereafter a blank form will appear on the PC Screen.
- You have to login by using the registration number got after the registration.
- Now submit the whole asked details in the blank form.
- Upload a scanned photograph, required documents, and signature.
- Recheck the details filed by you and submit the forms.
- Take the printout of successfully filed application form and keep it for future utilize.
Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 Merit List: The Odisha Postal Circle Department was released Odisha GDS Vacancy 2017 for 1072 posts on the official website. Those applicants, who have completed 10th & 12th class, must apply for this posts. Through this website, you can check full details regarding Odisha GDS notification 2017 download by a single click. After completed GDS Online application form, the department will be released Odisha GDS Merit list 2017 on the official website. You can check the merit list of Odisha on our website after published.