JIPMER Previous Year Question Paper: The JIPMER previous year Question papers with solution pdf download link will be released on official web page. Through this web page, you can download JIPMER old question papers with Answers without any delay. We are giving full information regarding JIPMER Staff Nurse previous year question papers as well as JIPMER previous year papers for MBBS on our web page www.puranepapers.in.
The JIPMER Previous year Question papers for Staff nurse link was also released on this web portal. You can download old question papers of JIPMER MBBS by the official web page of JIPMER.
JIPMER Previous year Question papers with solution Pdf
The JIPMER 2015 question paper pdf link will be released on an official web page as well as this web page. Interested applicants must download JIPMER Sample question papers for MBBS by our web page. Once the students completed their school education, they will have many things to come across.
This is nothing but they have to maintain their records safely to join in the professional courses. Now, there are few people are stepping forward to learn the MBBS course. It is very difficult to consider. But they have to be very thorough in their subjects. Only then they can become a better doctor.
|Entrance Paper||Medical Paper||Engineering Paper||Bank Paper|
JIPMER Last 10 year Entrance Question Paper pdf download
Those applicants have successfully filled JIPMER online registration form must check JIPMER Entrance Exam syllabus and pattern 2016 by an official web page.
You can also download JIPMER MBBS Previous year papers by login on this web portal. We are also providing JIPMER Sample question paper pdf, JIPMER Model Question papers Pdf as well as JIPMER Study Material on this web portal.
And the doctors have to undergo their Pg course without fail. Since they have to complete many courses in their professional course. It will help them to increase their standards.
And they can also get to know deep about the subjects. Now, the students who think to make use of the entrance examination called JIPMER when they think to go for the PG course in MBBS.
JIPMER MBBS Previous Year Question Paper with solution Pdf
The term JIPMER refers to Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Education & Research. It is related to the medical field. The students who think to study their post graduation courses in the MBBS course can make use of this examination.
The Candidates must download JIPMER MBBS Old question papers with Answers through this web page. They will be seated in the best college if they get pass marks in the entrance examination.
Through this web page, we are providing JIPMER MBBS Solved question papers for Physics, Chemistry, and biology. It is conducted every year for the MBBS students who are available in all over the states in a country.
So, they will come across the huge competition to this examination. The basic syllabus to this examination will be nothing but the medical subject. They have to enroll their name in the entrance examination. They can get the exam notification at www.jipmer.edu.in. It is must to appear for this examination without fail.
JIPMER MBBS Model, Sample, and Mock Question Paper Pdf download:
The entrance examination will definitely require special kind of preparation. The reason is that they will not go through the marks scored in the previous examination. They have to secure high marks in the entrance examination.
So, they have to make their entrance exam preparation in a good manner. If they want to learn in a different way, they can go through the JIPMER MBBS previous year papers on the websites. This will be very useful to know that, how the question paper is framed in every year. They can also get the answer key to those questions.
With that, they can able to judge the question paper. If they are requiring JIPMER Model Question Paper Pdf, they can look after the websites to download it. If they download the question paper into PDF Format, it will be easy to learn at any time.
Some Solved Questions and Answers:
- The Cylindrical tube of a spray pump has a cross – section of 8 cm2, one end of which has 40 fine holes each of area 10^-8 m^2. If the liquid flows inside the tube with a speed of 0.15 m Min^-1, the speed with which the liquid is ejected through the hole as?
- 5 m/s
- 05 m/s
- 5 m/s
- A shell of mass 20 Kg at rest explode into two fragments whose masses are in the ratio 2:3. The smaller fragment moves with a velocity of 6m/s. The kinetic energy of the larger fragment?
- A certain vector in the xy-plane has an x-component of 4m and a y-component of 10m. It is then rotated in the xy-plane sothatits X-component is doubled. Then, its new y-component is (Approximately)?
- The two lenses of an achromatic doubled should have?
- Equal powers
- Equal dispersive powers
- Equal ratio of their power and dispersive power
- Sum of the product of their powers and dispersive power equal to zero
- A magnetic Field exerts no force on
- A magnet
- An unmagnetised iron bar
- A moving charge
- Stationary Charge
- In L-C-R Circuit inductance is charged from L to L/2. To keep the same resonance frequency, C should be changed to?
- The sound waves after being converted into electrical waves are not transmitted as such because?
- They Travel with the speed of sound
- The Frequency is not constant
- They are heavily absorbed by the atmosphere
- The height of antenna has to be increased several times
- The surface temperature of the sun which has maximum energy at 500nm is 6000K. The temperature of a star which has maximum energy emission at 400nm will be?
- Which of the following would exert maximum osmotic pressure?
- Decinormal aluminium sulphate
- Decinormal barium chloride
- Decimormal sodium chloride
- A solution obtained by mixing equal volumes of (b) and (C) and filtering
- Which of the following is known as invert soap?
- Pentaerythriotol monostearate
- Sodium stearyl sulphate
- Trimethyl stearyl ammonium bromide
- Ethoxylated nonyphenol
- Le-Blanc process is employed in the manufacture of?
- Baking Soda
- Washing Soda
- Plaster of Paris
- Which one of these is not true for benzene?
- It forms only one type of monosubstituted product
- There are three carbob-carbob single bonds and three carbon –Carbon souble bonds
- Heat of hydrogenation of benzene is less than its theoretical value
- The bond angle between carbon-carbon bonds is 120 degree
- Bilateral symmetry, metameric segmentation, coelom and open circulatory system are the features?
- Ancesstor of man shi first stood erect was?
- Java-ape man
- Peaking man
- Core Zone, Buffer Zone and Manipulation Zone are found in?
- National park
- Tiger reserve
- Biosphere reserve
- Gigantism and Acromegalay are due to?
- Sunderban national Park
- Corbett National Park
- Ranthambor national Park
- Kanha National park
- Spermaogenesis is under the regulatory influence of?
- Which of the following can be controlled by using bio pesticides?
- All of these
- Product of biotechnology is?
- Transgenic crops (GM Crops)
- Bio fertilizer
- All of above
- Phase common in aerobic and anaerobic respiration is?
- Kerbs cycle
Link to download JIPMER MBBS Question Paper:
|JIPMER MBBS 2011||Answer Key|
|JIPMER MBBS 2012||Answer Key|
|JIPMER MBBS 2013||Answer key|
|JIPMER MBBS 2009||Answer Key|
|JIPMER MBBS 2010||Answer Key|
JIPMER MBBS Exam Information:
|JIPMER MBBS Syllabus|
|JIPMER MBBS Model Paper|
|Best Books for JIPMER MBBS|
Topic wise question Paper: