ISRO Assistant Previous Year Question Paper Download: ISRO Assistant Previous year solved question papers pdf link was released on our web page www.puranepapers.in. Those applicants are searching ISRO Assistant Previous year papers Pdf here and there, you can check on this web page.
|SSC Paper||UPSC Paper||Railway Paper||Bank Paper|
ISRO Assistant Previous year Question papers with Answers Pdf
The ISRO Organization will be released ISRO Assistant recruitment notification on this web page. Those applicants are searching ISRO assistant job, must apply for this chance through an official web page. In this web page, we are going to discuss ISRO Assistant Exam study Material such as ISRO Assistant old question papers pdf, ISRO Mock Papers Pdf, and others.
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has positively directed the written examination for Assistant, Junior Personal Assistant and stenographer posts on April 17, 2016. Now, the candidates are waiting for the results curiously. Candidates can check the results on the official sites of the institution.
The candidates who wish to apply for this exam can wait for the next notification to be released and can start its preparation from now to score well and easily crack the exam.
ISRO Assistant Previous year Solved Question papers Pdf
There are 2 papers paper 1 and paper 2 of 100 marks each. Paper 1 consists of different sections on General Studies and General English. General English contains two different sections one is objective and the other is descriptive.
Both General English (objective) and General Studies carry 40 questions and total 40 marks each. On the other hand, General English (Descriptive) contains 2 questions of 10 marks each in which one question is on the essay and other is the letter which is to be attempted by the candidates. The duration of paper 1 is of 2 hours.
Paper 2 involves different sections of Arithmetic, General knowledge, and Computer Literacy. Both the General Knowledge and Computer Literacy section contains 20 questions of 1 mark each and Arithmetic section contains 60 questions of 1 mark each. The duration of the paper 2 is 2.5 hours.
Topic wise question Paper download for ISRO Exam:
|Quantitative Aptitude||General English|
|Logical Reasoning||General Awareness|
For ISRO Scientist Engineering Examination:
|Computer Science||Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||Civil Engineering|
How to download ISRO Assistant Exam Old Question papers Pdf:
The vacancies of ISRO Assistant are always limited. So, a candidate should be appropriately prepared for the examination to be conducted by the institution. Every aspirant should take into consideration all the study material, books, and notes which can aid them to score effectually in the examination.
Various online sites and links are available for the candidates through which one can download the exam papers of the previous year and can gain an effective idea about the upcoming examination. Significant questions can be marked and revised by the candidates; proper study plan should be made so that time utilization can be done at maximum.
Candidates should ISRO Assistant Sample Papers Pdf after considering the question papers and its solutions. Applicants achieve an appropriate idea about the examination pattern, syllabus and relevant questions asked in the examination which is expected to come in the next examination. So, a candidate should download the question papers and should practice it a lot to achieve competent results.
Some Solved questions and Answers:
- A UART is Configured to transmit 8 bit data, 1 start bit and 1 stop bit. The Serial data output is observed on oscilloscope, which looks like a square wave with frequency of 9600Hz. What is the baud rate and transmitted data?
- Baud Rate =9600, Data = 55h
- Baud rate =19200, Data =FFh
- Baud Rate = 19200, Data =55h
- Baud Rate =9600, Data =AAh
- A transmission line having characteristics impedance of 50ohms has to deliver 10KW power at 100KHZ to a load. Maximum permissible value of rms current anywhere along the line is 20 A. What is the maximum VSWR that can be tolerated on this time?
- Routh Hurwitz criterion is used to determine?
- Reative stability of the system
- Time Response of the system
- Absolute stability of the system
- Time Response of the system
- Roots of the characteristic equation graphically
- FM-CW (Frequency Modulated- Continuous wave) Radar is essentially?
- Can Operate either as monostatic or as bistatic
- None of the above
- The Flux in a magnetic core is sinusoildaly varying at 200 Hz. The maximum flux density is 2 Tesla and eddy current loss is 15 W. If the frequency is raised to 400Hz and maximum flux density reduced to 1 Tesla, the eddy current loss will ?
- Reduce to half
- Get Doubled
- Reduce to one –fourth
- Remain Same
- If s and y are two random signals with Zero mean Gaussian distribution having identical standard deviation, the phase angle between them is?
- Zero Mean Gaussian distributed
- Uniform between – π and π
- Uniform between –π/2 and π/2
- Non-Zero mean Gaussian distributed
- The Current following through a capacitor in ac circuit?
- Conduction current
- Displacement current
- None of above
- A Zener diode, when used in voltage stabilization circuits, is biased in?
- Reverse bias region below the breakdown voltage
- Reverse breakdown region
- Forward bias region
- Forward bias constant current mode
- Who among the following is the chairman of the national Integration council?
- The President
- The Vice – President
- The Prime Minister
- The Chief Justice of India
- Which one of the following shipyards builds warships for Indian Navy ?
- Mazgaon docks, Mumbai
- Cochin Shipyard, Kochi
- Hindustan Shipyard, Visakpatnam
- Garden Reach workshop, Kolkata
- Which of the following Gupta kings stopped the hunas from invading India?
- Skanda Gupta
- Samundra Gupta
- Chandra Guta
- Kumara Gupta
- In Certain Code, COMPUTER is written as RFUVQNPC. How is the MEDICINE written in the same code?
- IIS stands for ___________?
- Indian Institute of Science and Technology
- Indian Institute of space Science and Technology
- Indian Institute of Statistics
- Indian Institute of Service Taxes
- The Missile AGNI-II of India is a __________?
- Nuclear Missile
- Surface to air missile
- Surface to surface missile
- Surface to sea missile
Descriptive Question Papers:
- Write an essay on any one of the following ( about 400 words ) ( 10 Marks)
- Effect of global warming
- Impacts of Economics Recession
- Measure taken by the Govt for Welfare of Women and children Development
- Abolition of Board Examinations
- Write a Letter on any one of the following ( about 300 words ) ( 10 marks)
- Write a letter to the civic authority regarding the increased mosquito menace/stray dog menace in your area, the problems that you are facing and suggest for suitable remedial actions for implementation.
- The postal department is facing a tough competition. Write a letter to the post master general suggesting new methods in improving the postal services and also compete with courier services.
Link To download ISRO Assistant Question Paper:
Scientist & Engineer:
ISRO Admin Officer and Account Officer:
Junior Personal Assistant:
|2006 Paper 1||2006 Paper 2||2008 Paper 1||2008 Paper 2|
|2010 Paper 1||2010 Paper 2||2012|
ISRO Assistant Exam Info:
|ISRO Exam Syllabus||ISRO Exam Study Material|
|ISRO Exam Model Paper||ISRO Exam Best Books|