IIT JEE Advanced Previous Year Question Paper Download: The Central board of Secondary education (CBSE) will be released IIT JEE Advanced Previous year question papers on official web page. Interested and appeared candidates must download JEE advanced previous year question papers with solution pdf by our web portal www.puranepapers.in.
|Entrance Paper||Board Paper||SSC Paper||Bank Paper|
IIT JEE Advanced Previous year Question papers with solutions Pdf
The students who have completed their school level education will undergo many complications. This is nothing but due to the professional courses. They have to select a course which they prefer to learn with.
The IIT JEE Advanced old question papers with solutions will be released on an official web page of IIT JEE without any delay. Since they will study their higher studies in college. According to the course selected, they have to choose the college.
A huge number of applicants are searching IIT JEE Advance model question papers pdf here and there. So, they have to make their decision in right manner. Now, there are plenty of colleges providing various kinds of courses. Among that, they can make use of the Engineering courses.
|IIT JEE Mains Question Paper||IIT JEE Study Material|
|IIT JEE Exam Syllabus and Pattern||Best Books for IIT JEE Exam|
IIT JEE Model, Sample and practice Set question papers Pdf download
The IIT Roorkee will be released IIT JEE Notification on official web page. Interested and eligible applicant must check official notification of IIT JEE through this web page. We are providing a full update regarding IIT JEE Advanced exams such as IIT JEE Sample papers, IIT JEE Model question papers and others.
The engineering is one of the major courses to be learned. And there are many students are already selected this department to start with their career. So, they can expect huge scope with this course.
Since they have much subdivision in the engineering course. But to admit in the top most college, they have to undergo the common entrance examination. It is called as IIT JEE Advanced exam. This IIT-JEE stands for Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Exam. So, they have to appear for this exam to get placed in better college.
IIT JEE Advanced Previous year solved Question papers with solutions Pdf
Here, most of the students will think to make their preparation for the exam in a good manner. But they should have the proper guidelines to make their preparation well. In this entrance examination, they may get huge competition. In order to get score high marks, they should learn well for the exam.
If they require additional preparation, they can make use of the IIT JEE Advanced previous year question paper. It is nothing but the question paper which is issued to the entrance exam in last year. This will be very useful to people to make their preparation in an effective way.
How to download IIT JEE previous year Question papers with Answers
The question paper should be maintained in the official sites of this entrance examination. Once the examination gets over, the exam committee will publish them IIT JEE question paper with answer key in the official sites. They can get able by downloading them from the official sites. If they do not know how to download the question paper, they can make use of the following methods. They are as follows.
- Open the official site, head.ac.in.
- Select the previous year question paper link.
- In that, they will get the detailed explanation of the question paper with their year.
- They can choose the required question paper from the official sites.
- Then click on the download option on the website.
Some Solved Questions and Answers:
- A resistance of 2 ohm is connected across one gap of a meter –bridge (the length of the wires is 100 cm) and an unknown resistance, greater than 2 ohm, is connected across the other gap. When these resistances are interchanged, the balance point shifts by 20 cm. neglecting any correction the unknown resistance?
- 3 Ohm
- 4 ohm
- 5 Ohm
- 6 ohm
- Consider a neutral conducting sphere. A positive point charge is placed outside the sphere. The Net charge on the sphere is then,
- A negative and distributed uniformly over the surface of the sphere
- Negative and appears only at the point on the sphere closest to the point charge
- Negative and distributed non- uniformly over the entire surface of the sphere
- The Largest wavelength in the ultraviolet region of the hydrogen spectrum is 122nm. The smallest wavelength in the infrared region of the hydrogen spectrum (to the nearest integer) is
- 802 nm
- 823 nm
- 1882 nm
- Extraction of Zinc from Zinc blende is achieved by?
- Electrolytic Reduction
- Roasting followed by reduction with carbon
- Roasting followed by reduction with another metal
- Roasting followed by self –reduction
- The Percentage of P-character in the orbitals forming P-P bonds in P4 is:
- One Indian and Four American men and their wives are to be seated randomly around a circular table. Then the conditional probability that the Indian Man is seated adjacent to his wife given that each American man is seated adjacent to his wife?
Link To download JEE Advanced Question Paper:
JEE Advanced Subject Wise question paper:
|Chemistry Question Paper|
|Physics Question Paper|
|Mathematics Question Paper|