ICMR Previous Year Question Paper Download
ICMR Previous year question paper Pdf link will be released on an official web page of ICMR. The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) will be released ICMR JRF previous year question paper Pdf on official web page. We are providing ICMR Previous year solved question paper on this article. Through this web page, our expert is going to publish ICMR NET previous year question papers on this web portal.
|Entrance Paper||Board Paper||Bank Paper||Railway Paper|
ICMR JRF/NET Previous year Question Papers Pdf Download
The candidates can download ICMR previous year question paper Pdf by this web portal. ICMR is the Indian council of medical research. This is a very strong body that organises examination for all the candidates who wish to carry on their career in the various fields of medical education.
The field of medical is very broad as per your area of interest you can pursue a course that you wish to. But today in this article we shall discuss the trick with the help of which you can surely clear the examination with a good score. Candidates must download ICMR Question papers Pdf by this web portal.
The primary points to be kept in mind are to make sure of good quality and latest study material along with ensuring a professional help. These two things will help you in the preparation but the final step that you have to take in order to be properly sure of a good result is to make use of ICMR Previous year question paper download.
In these papers, you will be able to come across the kind of questions that will be present in your final exam. Those applicants are looking ICMR NET/JRF previous year solved question papers on here and there.
|ICMR JRF Exam Syllabus||ICMR JRF Model Paper Pdf|
|ICMR JRF Study Material||ICMR JRF Exam Study Plan|
ICMR Last year solved question Model Papers Pdf download
This will be an ICMR Previous year papers for you. The best to refer to these papers will be once you are done with the preparation. In this way, you will be able to understand all the area of the subject that you are good at and various other areas that need to be brushed up. It is very simple to get the question papers. You have to follow a few simple steps and the papers will be available for you. Here are the steps:
- The first step will be to log into the official website of ICMR. The official website is icmr.nic.in. This is one of the best places where you will be able to locate all the information along with the previous year paper. All the information is necessary to refer.
- Once the website will open you will see on the computer screen a page that displays. On this page, you will be able to read a number of different kinds of options. The kind of information that is uploaded on these options will be clear from the name.
- Out of all, you can straight away click on the option that reads ICMR Previous papers. Soon you do this the list of papers will show on the computer screen. You can keep these and practice these papers by taking out a print out of it or you can download these papers for your use.
|ICMR JRF Question Paper||ICAR AIEEA Question Paper||ICAR UG NET Question Paper|
Some solved questions and Answers for ICMR
- Is molality defined as ——–?
- Number of moles of solute /L of solvent
- Grams of Solute /L of Solute
- Number of Moles of solute/kg of solvent
- Number of grams equivalent of solute/L of solvent
- An “inbred” strain of an animal refers to:
- Genetically undefined animal
- Animal bred in a laboratory
- Isogenic animals
- Immunodeficient animals
- Which of the following test will be used for testing of mean between two groups?
- Students unpaired “t” test
- Student Paired ‘t’ test
- Chi Square test
- Aspirin was first obtained from the bank of:
- Cinchona tree
- Neem Tree
- Willow tree
- Eucalyptus tree
- An Isotope of an element as:
- Same number of neutrons
- Same number of Electrons and Neutrons
- Same number of Protons and Neutrons
- Same number of Protons
- The branch of Science that details with cancer?
- Which of the following is rich in triglycerides?
- Which enzyme has impaired activity in Vitamin B1 Deficiency?
- Succinate Dehydrogenase
- Pyruvate dehydrogenase
- Citrate synthases
- Which is most abundant RNA in a Cell?
- Which of the following is an inhibitor of protein synthesis?
- The Ames test is used to:
- To detect bacteria
- To detect viruses
- To Detect enzymes
- To detect mutagens
- In this of the following tissues insulin enhances transport of glucose?
- Red blood Cell
- Adipose tissue
- Which class of RNA characteristically contains methylated purines and pyrimidines?
- Km of any enzymatic reaction describes:
- Reaction velocity expressed as mols per second
- Dissociation constant of E-S complex
- Amount of the enzyme required to convert half of the substrate to E-S complex
- Substrate concentration to achieve half of Vmax
- A codon consists of:
- One molecule of amino acyl-t RNA
- Two complementary base Pair
- Three consecutive nucleotide units
- Three individual nucleotides
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance imaging technique is based on the gyromagnetic property of:
- The Sedimentation velocity from a radio isotropic atom, the atomic number of the dauaghter product?
- Increase by one
- Decrease by one
- Decrease by two
- No change
- Micro-blades are the characteristic tool types of the following phase of human prehistory:
- Lower Paleolithic
- Upper Palaeolithic
- Middle Palaeolithic
- The a diploid number of chromosomes in man is:
- Haemophilia, a sex-linked disease affecting only males, is:
- Recessive X-Linked
- Dominant X-Liked
- Dominant autosomal
Link to download ICMR JRF Question Paper:
|Paper 1||Paper 2|
|Paper 3||Paper 4|
|Paper 5||Paper 6|