CAT Previous Year Question Paper Download: Through this content, applicants can download CAT Previous year question paper pdf by login Id and password. We are providing CAT Exam Previous year question paper Pdf as well as CAT old question Paper pdf through this web portal. You can download CAT Sample Question paper pdf by our web portal.
|UPSC Paper||Entrance Paper||Bank Paper||SSC Paper|
CAT Previous year Question paper Pdf download:
The CAT is an entrance exam that is must for every candidate to clear if you wish to do MBA. This year the CAT 2016 examination will be on December 4, 2016. There is enough time for all the candidates to prepare well.
The candidates must download CAT previous year Solved question paper pdf by this link. We are providing to direct link to download CAT Exam Previous year papers through this web portal.
The candidate must sure that he or she makes use of good study material for the purpose of preparation and devotes enough time to study. You can make use of the previous year paper.
The Common Admission Test previous year paper will give you an idea related to the kind of questions that you have to attempt in the examination and the various sections and topics that will be included. By attempting these papers you will be able to grade the level of the preparation that you have done.
|CAT Syllabus Download||CAT Model Paper|
|CAT Study Material||CAT Study Plan|
CAT Last 20 Year solved question papers with solution pdf download:
By a frequent practice of these papers, you will be able to develop a better speed to attempt the paper and will also be confident about the pattern. CAT Last year Question Papers will be able to point out all the area that you are not very good at and you need more practice and those areas that you are prepared well with, in this way you will be able to focus on the right areas of practice. Let us now study the steps with the help of which you will be able to reach to the CAT exam papers.
- The most reliable source of getting these papers is the official website. On this website along with the papers, you will be able to find the answer to all your quires related to the examination and the authority. You must make it a point to keep visiting the official website frequently in order to ensure that you are updated with all the latest update. The official website is iimcat.ac.in
- Once the website will open a page will open on the computer screen. This page is called the homepage. This is the introductory page on which you will find all the options with a different kind of information. You can click on the one that matches your need.
- You have to click on the option that reads previous year paper and then you will see a page open with a list of all the papers on it. You can click on the paper that you wish to open. You can obtain these papers by taking out a print out of it or you can download these papers and keep it safe on your computer screen for your use.
Download Other MBA Entrance Exam Question Paper:
|XAT Paper||SNAP Paper||NMAT Paper|
|GMAT Paper||MAT Paper||CMAT Paper|
|MH CET Paper||KMAT Paper|
CAT Sample Questions and Answers Download:
- A truck travelling at 70 kilometer per hour uses 30% more diesel to travel a certain distance than it does when it travels at the speed of 50 Kilometer per hour. if the truck can travel 19.5 kilometer on a litre of diesel at 50 kilometer per hour, how far can the truck travel on 10 liters of diesel at a speed of 70 kilometer per hour?
- Consider a sequence of seven consecutive integers. The averages of the first five integers is n. The average of all the seven integers is:
- kXn where k is a function of n
- The integers of 34041 and 32506 when divided by a three –digit integer a leave the same remainder. What is?
- Two full tanks, one shaped like cylinder and the other like a cone, contain jet fuel. The Cylindrical tank holds 500 liter more than the conical tank. After 200 liters of fuel has been pumped out from each tank the cylindrical tank contains twice the amount of fuel in the conical tank. How many liters of fuel did the cylindrical tank have when it was full?
- A farmer decides to build a wire fence along one straight side of this property. For this, he planned to place several fences –posts at six meters interval, with posts fixed at both ends of the side. After he bought the posts and wire, he found that the number of posts he had bought was five less than required. However, he discovered that the number of posts he bought would be just sufficient if he spaced then eight meters apart. What is the length of the side of his property and how many posts did he buy?
- 100 Meters, 15
- 100 Meters , 16
- 120 Meters, 15
- 120 Meters , 16
Link to download CAT Previous year Question Paper year wise:
CAT Question Paper download Subject wise:
|Quant & DI||Logical Reasoning & Verbal Ability||General English|