APPSC Previous year question paper download: APPSC Previous year Question Paper pdf link will be released on the official web page of APPSC. Those applicants are searching APPSC AEE Previous year question papers for a long time. You can download APPS Group 1 previous year papers as well as APPSC Group 2 previous year papers by our web portal www.puranepapers.in.
All applicants, who are going to prepare to give APPSC Group 1 and 2 Exam, then you, need to download APPSC EEE Old Question paper Pdf for Civil Engineering, Mechanical and others by a single click.
|Entrance Paper||UPSC Paper||SSC Paper||Bank Paper|
APPSC Previous year Question Papers for Group 1 and 2
There are many posts are available in the country. But people would like to join only the posts which they prefer. So, they have to be conscious in selecting their posts. Now, they would come across huge numbers of posts on the public sector side.
Among that, some posts will be allocated to the defense side of our country. Now candidate is looking APPSC previous year papers for Group 1 and other.The candidates who are interested in joining in this side can make use of the recruitment which is notified in the defense side of our country.
You must download APPSC Group 1 Previous year Papers as well sample question papers for APPSC by this web portal. They can get posts in the Public Service Commission. This exam will be conducted twice in a year by Andhra Pradesh.
APPSC AEE Previous year Question Papers Pdf for Civil Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical
The candidate who applied to their exam will think to prepare for their exams. For that, they have to be proper in knowing their syllabus and the exam pattern. This will be very useful to allotted the time to cover the syllabus.
Some candidate may not have a knowledge about the questions which is asked in this entrance exam. Those people can make use of the previous question paper which is available on the official site. APPSC AEE previous year papers pdf for civil engineering will be available by year wise.
So, the candidates can get them according to their needs. The APPSC AEE previous year Question paper pdf can be easily downloaded by the candidate is available on the official sites.
|APPSC AEE Syllabus||APPSC AEE Model Paper|
|APPSC AEE Study Material||APPSC AEE Study Plan|
APPSC AEE old Question papers with Answers Pdf download:
The students should go through the APSSC Exam Syllabus before appearing to it. The three main subjects that this entrance exam holds are physics, chemistry, and maths. The reason is that these are the important subjects to be known for the engineering courses.
So, they have to be strong enough to answer any questions which are framed by these subjects. Only then they can get seated in the top most colleges for learning the engineering courses. And if the candidates get doubts regarding the APSSC AEE Question paper Pdf, they can download the copy of the previous year question paper on the official sites.
How to download APPSC previous year solved papers Pdf
Some of the students may not know how to prepare for this exam. Those students can make use of the previous year question papers. The APPSC General studies previous year question papers will be arranged according to the year wise.
They can get them easily through the official sites. They can also get the solved answers for the previous question papers. It will be helpful to get the answer key and the marks allotted for each and every answers. According to that, they can start preparing for the exam.
They can download the APPSC Question Papers Pdf from the official sites, www.apspc.in. They can either take the PDF file method to get the print out copy of the document.
Some Solved Questions and Answers:
- Winner of Nobel Prize in Literature for 2012?
- Mo Yan
- Serge Haroche
- Alvin Roth
- Brian Kobilka
- As Per 2011 census, the total population of Andhra Pradesh is?
- 25 cr
- 35 cr
- 45 cr
- 75 cr
- Winner of Nobel Prize in Medicine for 2012?
- Serge Haroche and David Wineland
- John Gurdon and Shinya Yamanaka
- Robert Lefkowitz and Brain Kobika
- Mo Yan and David Wineland
- First recipient of “Janpatih” Award?
- S Pillai
- Uma Shankar Joshi
- Shankar Kurup
- Amrita Pritam
- As per 2011 Census, the highest SC population in Andhra Pradesh is in the district of?
- Manik Sarakar became the chief minister for fourth consecutive term for the state of?
- Drafting Committee of Indian Constitution had the following members(s)?
- Krishnaswamy Iyer
- gopalswamy Ayyangar
- All the Above
- N Disaster Management team (UNDMT) is responsible for solving problems resulting from disasters in?
- North America
- South America
- South Africa
- All Parts of the World
- The limiting value of cant gradient for all gauges is?
- 1 in 360
- 1 in 720
- 1 in 1000
- 1 in 2000
- A treadle bar is used for?
- Interlocking points and single
- Setting points and crossings
- Setting marshalling yard signals
- Track Maintenance
- If a circular shat is subjected to a torque “T” and Moment “M” the ratio of maximum bending stress and maximum shear stress is?
- In column analogy method, the area of analogous column for a fixed beam of Span “L” and Flexural rigidity EI is taken as
- The Three moments equation is applicable only when?
- The beam is prismatic
- There is no settlement of supports
- There is no discontinuity such as hinges with the span
- The span are equal
- Heat transfer takes place according to?
- Zeroth Law of Thermodynamic
- First Law of Thermodynamics
- Second Law of Thermodynamic
- Third law of Thermodynamic
- In vapour compression refrigeration system, a throttle value is used in place of an expander because?
- In Considerably reduce the system weight
- It improves the COP as the Condenser is small
- The Positive work in isentropic expansion of liquid is very small
- It leads to significant cost reduction
- In cooling tower, “Approach” is the temperature difference between the____?
- Hot inlet water and cold outlet water
- Hot inlet Water and WBT
- Cold outlet Water an WBT
- DBT and WBT
- Which of the following statements is true for two-dimensional flow of ideal fluids?
- Potential Function exists if stream function exists
- Stream Function may or May not exist
- Both Potential Function and stream function must exist
- Stream Function will exist but potential function may not exists
Link To download APPSC AEE Exam Question Paper:
|Subject Name||Download Link|
|APPSC General Science||Download Here|
|APPSC AEE Mechanical||Download Here|
|APPSC Assistant Executive Paper in English||Download Here|
|APPSC Assistant Executive Paper in Telgu||Download Here|
|APPSC Civil Paper 1||Download Here|
|APPSC Civil Paper 2||Download Here|
|APPSC Observing Engineering||Download Here|